We would love to know what you think about Lewis Carroll’s Classic Alice in Wonderland – so we’re giving away a $10 gift card to iTunes. There are 5 ways to enter the giveaway and you can do 1 or all 5. If you do more than one, you can put all the ways you have entered in one comment. Here are all the ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post with an answer to one of the questions below about Alice in Wonderland
- Subscribe to our RSS feed and leave a comment with an answer to one of the questions below letting us know you subscribed
- Follow us on Twitter, and tweet about the giveaway – make sure you reference @tclassics in your tweet
- Become a fan on Facebook and leave a comment with an answer to one of the questions below letting us know you became a fan on facebook
- Download our free or download Audiobooks app, or the Alice in Wonderland app to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android device and leave a comment with an answer to one of the questions below letting us know you downloaded an app
Alice in Wonderland Quesions:
- Some critics have found parts of Alice in Wonderland unsuitable for children. Do you think any parts are unfit for children, or do you think it encourages imagination?
- What do you think is the significance of the mushroom that Alice eats during her adventures?
- Do you find the book to be more of a view of an adult’s view of childhood, or a child’s view of adulthood?